As a collaborative effort of TRADERSbiomass and BEA Institut für Bioenergie GmbH, We are offering performance Indications certification and technical evaluation services to producers of biomass (mostly pellet mills) via our platform.
1. Increased trade comfort : Generally sellers face some initial difficulty in making buyers feel comfortable and credible about them and their products, as buyer do not know them yet completely (neither by name or by documental proofs), taking this certification will make a even ground for both the parties to trade.
2. Less time consuming and in-expensive : Normally, the process of ensuring supplier’s reliability and credibility at early stage is very time-consuming and expensive job, which also involves a lot of traveling cost and resource planing. This is not at all efficient for sellers and buyers individually. Hence getting this work done by a internationally known third party (BEA) is always a better choice for the whole trade cycle and the parties involved
3. Increased Global Visibility : For registered users, it is always advantages to get certified rating from BEA, as after certification, We will be publishing your credentials on our website & system, your rating will be visible to all users in your profile, product profile and your posted deal at all times. It will not only give you the edge over other sellers but it will also give you trusted premium access to all buyers on our platform.
4. Better rating performance, attract more buyers : Majorly all buyer face some or the other difficulties to make initial relationships with suppliers of biomass across the globe. To make this easier, we have made a future ready biomass exchange. However only on registering with us and posting a deal on our platform, won’t make significant difference to buyer’s perspective towards a supplier. To break this stigma, BEA as a reliable third (neutral) party, will do an independent assessment of suppliers and submit the results on our platform. These results will be published widely with the respective supplier details. There are high chances buyers will take this opportunity to contact you for their future supply requirements based on your rating performances. Hence concluding a deal will becomes a-lot more easier.
That means, if you have a BEA rating, you are a trusted supplier on our platform…
The Only Thing More Expensive Than Education is Ignorance
– Benjamin Franklin
In our business context, Getting a random deal done somehow is more expensive than not getting the BEA rating done in-time and hence not getting any leads on reliable deals.
B. Extended performance indication : It is based on documents requested by BEA (A-level or Gold rating)
Duration: 4 weeks after submitting questionnaire (i.e. after revision of questionnaire if necessary)
C. Technical evaluation : It is based on documents supplied by customer and on site visit.
Duration: Minimum 2 month.
– For more details, refer below FAQ section.
1. As performance evaluation of your plant will be done on 6 major parameters, it will exhaust all possibilities of getting lesser price of your final product.
2. The findings of the evaluation in-turn will help your firm to get the production practices right for making your plant and your biomass product future ready.
3. This certified rating will help you get more visibility on international platform to more international buyers, hence you will be more trusted during any future trade with buyers.
4. Our rating practices are well set by from long time and are tried, tested and trusted amongst all major pellet producers for our testing equipment and our services.
5. This Tech DD rating will be an another jewel in your crown to attract more feasible deals.
To add a Deal Alerter, please login.